- Monday - Friday
9.00 - 17.00
- is an NDIS approved Service Provider established with the aim to assist and coordinate disability support services
- will connect participants with supports and provide continuing follow-up to ensure that service delivery quality is satisfactory and is assisting a participant to meet their goals
- will utilise the NDIA supports service levels, namely: Support Connection, Support Coordination, and Specialist Support Coordination in delivering essential services to its clients.
- Act as the intermediary between the service providers and people from CALD communities living with disabilities;
- Liaise with, coordinate and connect registered NDIS participants with supports and with specialist service providers;
- Allocate advocacy resources among the CALD communities, particularly the African communities and spread awareness about the supports services available for people living with disability;
- Coordinate education, training and knowledge about the NDIS and its legislative framework; and
- Coordinate and provide education awareness among the service providers about sensitive cultural practices, values, and beliefs to ensure efficient and satisfactory delivery of services without barriers.
- Ensure that participants understand the legislative framework of the NDIS and their right to access NDIS services within the legislative framework ;
- Ensure that participants access services without being inhibited by barriers; and
- Ensure that the NDIA and other stakeholders have the required assistance to understand the challenges faced by participants.
Our objective is to assist you achieve your goals by:
- Pursuing your goals, objectives and aspirations
- Increasing your independence
- Developing your capacity to actively take part in the community
Our services are aimed at helping you to achieve the NDIS targets to help you:
pursue your goals, objectives and aspiration
increase your independence
increase social and economic participation, and
develop your capacity to actively take part in the community.